Electrical Fires

Electrical emergencies can be quite problematic and also dangerous. Power outages are a normal thing, however, fires caused due to sparks from power points are more common than you think. The smallest of problems with the wiring can cause a major fire putting you and your loved ones in danger. So, if you notice smoke or sparks coming out of a powerpoint, immediately shut the mains and call your local electricians. Melbourne Wide Electrical has been dealing with electrical fires and other emergencies for years. We have a team of professional and highly skilled electricians. Furthermore, we are available 24 hours a day. So, don’t worry about the time, just call us.

24-Hour Emergency Service

Melbourne Wide Electrical is known for providing the finest set of electricians in your time of need. Whether it is the middle of the day or the night, our electricians will be there at your location. There are a number of electrical emergencies that you may be facing and we can help fix them all. Some of the common emergencies we deal with are:

  • Blown fuse
  • Power Outage
  • Oven repairing
  • Safety Switch Tripping
  • Broken Air Conditioning System
  • Sparks or smoke from powerpoints

What Causes Electrical Fires?

Faulty outlets can easily cause electrical fires. Old appliances or faulty wiring is one of the main causes of fires. Another common cause is portable heaters, especially coil space heaters. One wrong move and everything caned up going into flames. Additionally, plugging in too many appliances can also cause things to start burning up. The energy overload may be too much for the system t take.
The best way to avoid this situation is to get your wiring inspected regularly. Our team of experts can help with a regular inspection to avoid any major emergencies. In addition to that, we can also make sure that your switchboard, safety switch and fuses are changed regularly. Just call us and we’ll fix it all.

Electrician Heidelberg